Vasconia Brands, S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter “La Vasconia”) is one of the companies with the greatest reputation and track record in Mexico, comprised by several cooking utensils companies, that offers high quality products always seeking to generate trust in its customers and suppliers. For this reason, we make this Privacy Notice known to you in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals (LFPDPPP, for its Spanish acronym) and its Regulations, to inform you what personal data we may obtain, its purpose, as well as the terms under which we will be using them, seeking at all times to ensure their confidentiality and protection pursuant to the physical, technical, and administrative security measures that we have provided for that purpose.
PERSONAL DATA OFFICER.
For the collection, protection of personal data of the holders, “La Vasconia” will be accountable for the collection, processing, use, handling, and protection of said data. Its address is No. 346 16 de Septiembre Ave., El Partidor, Cuautitlan, State of Mexico, Zip Code 54879, Mexico, intended for hearing and receiving any kind of notifications related to personal data.
We will use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- Attention to clarifications, refunds, cancellations, returns, and rejections.
- Contact and follow-up (email, phone, chat)
- To comply with terms and conditions that we may have established with you.
- Product demonstration.
- Drafting of documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Project development.
- Sending and receiving quotations.
- Generation of prospect and/or client databases. (1)
- The administration of electronic access to La Vasconia’s systems and technological infrastructure.
- The sale of our products and services (Direct Sales – Wholesale) (1)
- For the delivery of products to the home. (1)
- For tracking payments through bank transfers
- For tracking orders.
- For billing and the corresponding collection processes.
- For serving institutions (not wholesalers). (1)
- For the evaluation and granting of credit lines. (1)
- To offer our products and services through the “Virtual Shop”. (1)
- For your registration on our “La Vasconia” website. (1)
- Conducting commercial studies.
- Registration of visitors to our facilities.
- “Online Payment” service. (Credit-debit card)
- “Referenced payment” service.
- Video recording inside and outside of our facilities for security reasons.
- Registration of suppliers in our systems (2)
- Evaluation of suppliers (2)
- Generation of supplier databases (2)
- For hiring the services requested by La Vasconia (2)
- For the preparation of payments derived from contracted services (2)
(1) These purposes apply for customers only
(2) These purposes apply for suppliers only
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will classify personal data into the following categories:
- Identification data:
- Natural person: Full Name, Official ID, CURP (sole population registry number), RFC (taxpayers’ ID), Proof of Address, signature, date of birth, and gender.
- Legal Representative: Full Name, Official ID, CURP (sole population registry number), RFC (taxpayers’ ID), Proof of Address, signature (copy and original documents for comparison purposes).
- Contact details: email, social media, landline, cell phone, and proof of home and business address.
- Tax Data:
- Natural person: RFC (taxpayers’ ID), tax voucher, and partial and annual declarations for PFAE (individuals with business-like activities).
- Legal Representative: Compliance with fiscal obligations and RFC.
Asset data: Copies of bank transfers, deposit cards and/or bank accounts, statements, credit bureau, checks, income, expenditures, real estate and personal property, financial statements, and tax declarations.
- Employment Details: Work address, email, office phone numbers, position held.
- Trade Reference Data: Request for references (if credit is requested or if required)
- Other information (social media): When we are followed on social media, the data obtained through this channel falls under the the property and privacy policies of each of them, as authorized by you when registering, so “La Vasconia” has no rights on or responsibility for the personal data of those who follow us or register on our social media networks.
The above shall be obtained in the following ways, which we describe below:
Personally: When you come directly to us and/or when we come to you.
Directly: When you provide us with your personal data via telephone, email, website, or any other digital channel.
Indirectly: When the transfer is to any of our subsidiaries, controllers, or related parties that belong to Vasconia Brands, S.A. de C.V or any other commercially available source of information or any permitted by law.
Sensitive data collected: Depending on the environment in which the different data are processed and the level of risk generated to the holder by their processing, the asset, fiscal, and/or financial data may be considered as sensitive, whereby, under no circumstances may “La Vasconia” unilaterally dispose of such data without prior express authorization from the holder.
“La Vasconia” hereby informs you that the data may be used for the following secondary purposes:
- Statistical and commercial analysis for the identification of customer needs and classification.
- For surveys to measure customer satisfaction and evaluate the quality of service rendered by our team of employees and suppliers.
- To send electronic communications and notes of interest related to the services provided.
- The development of informational and promotional material (Photography and Video).
- To register for our Newsletter.
- To invite you to events organized by La Vasconia.
- For reference with other companies.
- For reference with other companies for credit evaluations (applies only to customers).
- To promote our services through emails.
- Marketing and advertising
- Share with national or international third parties other than Vasconia Brands, S.A. de C.V., for audit or commercial purposes, stating to the holder that the information will only be transferred to third parties, provided they agree to safeguard the personal data and abide by the same obligations as Vasconia Brands, S.A. de C.V., informing the holder that, at all times, they will hold Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition rights.
For the purposes established in the previous paragraph, the data holder has 5 business days to express their refusal. Regardless of this period, at any time during the processing, the holder may express said refusal via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refusal to allow their personal data to be used for these purposes cannot be a reason for us to deny the services and products they requests or engage from us.
The personal data that has been requested may be transferred or shared with the following persons, companies, organizations, or authorities other than us for the following purposes.
The law provides for the transfer of data without the authorization of the holder. If it is provided for in a law or treaty to which Mexico is a party, it shall have the purpose of fulfilling the obligations and responsibilities acquired at the time of its execution for prevention, as indicated in Art. 10 and 37 of the LFPDPPP and its Regulations, as well as the provisions applicable to articles 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PREVENTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF OPERATIONS WITH RESOURCES OF ILLICIT ORIGIN, provided that the collection of personal data falls under the asumption in articles 17 and 18 of said law.
Article 37.- National or international data transfers may be carried out without the consent of the holder in any of the following cases:
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the pursuit or administration of justice;
- When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise, or defense of a right in a legal proceeding; and
- When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or enforcement of a legal relationship between the person responsible and the holder.
The recipients of the personal data entrusted to us and/or to third parties assume the same responsibilities as the Party Responsible for the personal data, pursuant to the terms defined in this privacy notice and must refrain from transferring personal data, except as a result of subcontracting authorized by the party responsible, as established in art. 50 section 6 of the LFPDPPP regulation. In the case of data collection, transfer, or processing with Legal Entities or Natural Persons who are members of the European Union, the data shall be processed in accordance with the GENERAL REGULATIONS ON DATA PROTECTION of the European Union, the LFDPPP being suppletorily applicable.
Unless you express your refusal to transfer your data, you will be understood to have granted consent.
LIMIT USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA.
To enable you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following channels:
- Your registration on the exclusion list at the email account: email@example.com so that we will not process your personal data for marketing, advertising, or commercial prospecting purposes,
- Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which is managed by the Federal Consumer Proteccion Office (PROFECO, for its Spanish acronym), so that your personal data are not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services. For more information about this registration, you can visit the PROFECO website, or contact the Agency directly.
It is important to mention that we have the website https://lavasconia.com/ and use technical cookies with the sole purpose of providing optimal functionality of the website based on the device used to access it.
We will never use any other cookies or any other technological tool that exists on the market to collect any information regarding the browsing profile and/or preferences of our customers or prospects.
ARCO RIGHTS – REVOCATION OF CONSENT
We hereby inform you that, at all times, you have the right to access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as to the revocation of the consent you have given us. To carry this out, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject: “Exercise of ARCO Rights And/Or Revocation of Consent”, attaching the request, valid official identification with photograph, contact details, documents supporting some modification and/or update to your personal data and, if using the services of a proxy, the documentation accrediting their identity and representation.
Upon receiving your request, and if it is complete, we will perform an analysis of its merits, having 20 business days for this and 15 more business days so that, if accepted, we can proceed with the corresponding operational-administrative activities to meet your request. This is in compliance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP and its Regulations.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be modified, changed, or updated as a result of new legal requirements; our own needs for the services we offer; our privacy practices; changes in our business model; or other causes.
In any of these circumstances, we commit to keeping you informed of any changes to this privacy notice by posting it on our website at https://lavasconia.com/
SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PRIVACY NOTICE CONSENT
I hereby accept the Privacy Notice, and expressly consent and authorize the personal data I may provide to be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions therein.